EPAC Energy Work Group
Efficiency, Conservation, Installations & Retrofits
- Retro-commissioning existing buildings
- Energy-efficient appliance purchasing policy
- Outreach for behavioral change
- Wind, geothermal, solar, fuel cells, biofuels
- Related Campus Demo Projects
Supply & Infrastructure
- Cogeneration Facility
- T&D, steam, water, sewer, sub-metering
Click here to view the notes and presentations from the work group meetings.
2008-2009 Workgroup Initiatives:
On November 19th, 2008, members of the the workgroup attended a showing of the "Green Laboratories: Resource Conservation in Research Settings" webcast. The webcast was sponsored by the UConn Environmental Health & Safety Department and was held at the UConn Health Center Campus in Farmington, CT. Numerous UCHC and Storrs campus faculty, staff and students were in attendance. Workgroup members convened during the winter break to discuss how to potentially implement strategies discussed during the webcast at the UConn Storrs and the UCHC campuses.