Environmental Awareness Survey Graphs
Click here to see the tabular data of the Environmental Awareness Surveys.
1) What is the most important environmental issue on campus?
2) In comparison to other UConn students, how important is the environment to you?
3) How important is it to you that UConn's new buildings be designed to conserve water and energy?
4) How important is it to you that UConn purchase recycled and recyclable products?
5) How important is it to you that UConn consider using fuel-efficient vehicles and alternative fuels to run its vehicles?
6) How important is it to you that UConn consider renewable energy sources for its energy needs?
7) In comparison to other UConn students, how important is it to you to recycle the products you use?
8) What types of items do you regularly recycle on UConn's campus?
9) What types of items do you regularly recycle at your home away from UConn?
10) What do you think about the location of recycling containers on campus?
11) How confident are you that items placed in recycling bins at UConn are actually being recycled?
12) What would be the single best way to encourage students to recycle more at UConn?
13) What would be the best way to encourage UConn students to use bicycles more on campus?
14) What types of things do you do to conserve water/energy on UConn's campus?
15) Would you be willing to pay $2 more in student fees per semester to reduce UConn's impact on the environment?
16) Have you ever heard of the EcoHusky student group at UConn?
16A) If yes, what interaction with EcoHusky have you had?
17) Which one group best describes your ethnicity?
18) Your accumulated college credits at the end of the current semester will allow you to be classified as:
19) What is your current major?
20) To the best of your knowledge, what is your current GPA?
21) Do you currently live on or off campus?
22) Are you male or female?
Back to the [Top]
Back to the Environmental Literacy workgroup page.